2.0

I joined after seeing a reduced offer for a 4 months membership, I paid and made a profile - after a couple of weeks and not 1 message i decided to contact Sofia gray and ask could my membership not be renewed after the 4 month lapses I wanted to make sure no further monies are taken from my bank account - I received a reply saying me account has been cancelled - WTF I didn't ask for it to be cancelled there and then I asked for it to not be renewed after the 4 months finish I have already paid for ? I sent a reply and not heard anything back nor had a refund this is a disgrace - keep your money ladies and try other sites

Review about: Sofia Gray Membership.

Comments

They are all about taking your money!!! I signed up, paid, got the confirmation page saying approved transaction then after 2-3 days am told they didn’t receive payment because my card was declined.

So I contact my financial institution and they claim it was taken out and on my statement I checked it was in fact negative the 14.97 the company charged me. And this was 2 weeks ago. I am pretty sure had it declined it would have automatically and I’m even more sure the 14.97 would still be in the account and never removed in the first place. I’m disgusted and threatened to take it how ever far necessary if need be in order to have my money returned.

Also filing with the BBB. I wouldn’t give them a one star rating.

This is complete ludicrous! They are robbing people left and right!